Have you checked out the new and improved TRREB Virtual Learning toolkit? It’s FREE for TRREB Members.
Now is the time to invest in yourself and your business; register for our upcoming session dates below.
STEP ONE: PLAN YOUR WEEK WITH OUR LIVE WEBINAR SESSIONS
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) – April 27 at 10:00 a.m.
- MPAC Public Records – Residential – April 28 at 2:00 p.m.
- Collaborate – April 29 at 10:00 a.m.
- Working with WEBForms® – April 29 at 2:00 p.m. (formerly Working with Instanet®)
- eSignatures Using Authentisign® – April 30 at 10:00 a.m.
- eSignatures Using Authentisign® – May 5 at 2:00 p.m.
- Evernote – The Key to a Paperless Workflow – May 6 at 10:00 a.m.
- Collaborate – May 7 at 10:00 a.m.
- Stratus Basics – May 7 at 2:00 p.m.
STEP TWO: REGISTER FOR THE NEXT STUDY HALL SESSION
Have a question about a Professional Development subject matter? Ask a TRREB Virtual Learning Instructor in our next Study Hall Session on May 8 at 10:00 a.m.
TRREB’S TRAINING VIDEOS AND LEARNING GUIDES
Build your skills and your business at any time of day.
Visit TRREB’s Training Videos , featuring topics on Alternate Feature Sheets, Collaborate, RealNet, the Buyer Registry Service®, Public Records, and more.
You can also download free learning guides on a variety of technology topics here .
LOOKING FOR MORE FUTURE SESSIONS?
TRREB’s Virtual Learning toolkit has sessions across May 2020. Flip through the calendar in e-Commerce , and plan your month!
The post Two New Ways to Build Your Business, Just for TRREB Members appeared first on TRREB Wire .