King West condos for sale
If you are looking to purchase a condo in King West Village, one of Toronto's fastest growing neighbourhoods you have come to the right place! It has been compared to the Soho neighbourhood in New York and we love it.
King West Village is especially popular with young urban professionals, both singles and couples, who desire an urban lifestyle close to their downtown offices and within walking distance of Toronto's entertainment district.
What's in the king west area:
With a perfect walk score of 100, King West has everything your heart desires. Restaurant Row between John and Peter Streets can satisfy any craving you have. You can catch a movie at the Tiff Bell Lightbox which is home of the Toronto International Film Festival, even enjoy some of the best coffee shops the city has to offer. There is excellent shopping, with the original Got Style and a surprising amount of green space, including the Stanley Off Leash Dog Park. Proving that King West isn’t a just all condos. If you need a change of pace head north to Grange Park and check out the AGO or to Trinity Bellwoods Park for a picnic.
- 2 Beds, 3 Baths1,399 sqftMLS C56741361 Days on Market
- 0 Beds, 1 Bath499 sqftMLS C56730791 Days on Market
- $799,000MLS C56730371 Days on Market
- 2 Beds, 2 Baths899 sqftMLS C56726212 Days on Market
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath599 sqftMLS C56723672 Days on Market
- $1,049,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C56721542 Days on Market
- 2 Beds, 2 Baths799 sqftMLS C56720442 Days on Market
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath699 sqftMLS C56724782 Days on Market
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath599 sqftMLS C56718722 Days on Market
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath699 sqftMLS C56715642 Days on Market
- $650,0001 Bed, 1 Bath499 sqftMLS C56712952 Days on Market
- $50,000MLS C56714182 Days on Market
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath699 sqftMLS C56705562 Days on Market
- $699,0001 Bed, 1 Bath699 sqftMLS C56695732 Days on Market
- 2 Beds, 2 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C56678532 Days on Market
- $999,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C56651022 Days on Market