Danforth village homes for sale
Danforth Avenue (informally also known as the Danforth) and Danforth Road are two historically-related arterial streets in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Danforth Avenue is an east-west street which begins in Old Toronto at the Prince Edward Viaduct as a continuation of Bloor Street and continues for about six kilometres east through old Toronto, about 350 metres of old East York, and a further five kilometres in Scarborough until intersecting with Kingston Road via a trumpet interchange. Danforth Road splits off the Avenue west of Warden Avenue, and runs diagonally northeast until south of Lawrence Avenue, where it continues as McCowan Road.
If you have any questions about this area please contact us, otherwise feel free to browse our active listings below. These are updated at least daily.
- MLS E5265210483 Days on Market
- MLS E5301800452 Days on Market
- MLS E5621194140 Days on Market
- MLS E5589023164 Days on Market
- $150,000MLS E5650445118 Days on Market
- $159,000MLS E5634578131 Days on Market
- $699,800MLS E5613359146 Days on Market
- $8,250,000MLS E5562927183 Days on Market