Leaside homes for sale
Properties for sale in Leaside
Demographically, the Leaside community is made up predominantly of single-family homes housing upper-middle-class families. It is located northeast of Downtown Toronto, in the vicinity of Eglinton Avenue East and Bayview Avenue.
Former Prime Minister Stephen Harper was born in Leaside and attended Northlea Public School for his primary education. Leaside is also known for it's large variety of antique and speciality stores, a vast array of restaurants and a craft brewery.
To review our homes for sale in Leaside, Toronto click on the listings below. They are generally priced from mid $300s to over $2 million. All our real estate listings are updated at least daily.
- $1,419,000Price Drop3 Beds, 2 BathsMLS C53749857 Days on Market
- $1,599,0002 Beds, 2 BathsMLS C536280416 Days on Market
- $1,717,2003 Beds, 3 Baths1,599 sqftMLS C535450925 Days on Market
- $2,095,0003 Beds, 2 Baths1,500 sqftMLS C536498515 Days on Market
- $2,499,0003 Beds, 2 BathsMLS C53809041 Days on Market
- $3,549,0006 Beds, 6 BathsMLS C5080859256 Days on Market