Leaside homes for sale
Properties for sale in Leaside
Demographically, the Leaside community is made up predominantly of single-family homes housing upper-middle-class families. It is located northeast of Downtown Toronto, in the vicinity of Eglinton Avenue East and Bayview Avenue.
Former Prime Minister Stephen Harper was born in Leaside and attended Northlea Public School for his primary education. Leaside is also known for it's large variety of antique and speciality stores, a vast array of restaurants and a craft brewery.
To review our homes for sale in Leaside, Toronto click on the listings below. They are generally priced from mid $300s to over $2 million. All our real estate listings are updated at least daily.
- $659,9002 Beds, 2 Baths799 sqftMLS C458144526 Days on Market
- $875,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,399 sqftMLS C453482974 Days on Market
- 2 Beds, 3 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C454974459 Days on Market
- $1,475,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,399 sqftMLS C4497423111 Days on Market
- $1,534,0002 Beds, 3 Baths1,399 sqftMLS C46052713 Days on Market
- $1,663,0003 Beds, 3 Baths1,599 sqftMLS C4499277110 Days on Market
- $1,705,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,399 sqftMLS C4459523144 Days on Market
- $1,789,0003 Beds, 3 BathsMLS C459272014 Days on Market
- $1,850,0004 Beds, 4 BathsMLS C456232642 Days on Market
- $1,899,0003 Beds, 2 BathsMLS C4497151111 Days on Market
- $2,895,0006 Beds, 6 BathsMLS C450972799 Days on Market
- $3,895,0004 Beds, 5 BathsMLS C459894110 Days on Market