Leaside homes for sale
Properties for sale in Leaside
Demographically, the Leaside community is made up predominantly of single-family homes housing upper-middle-class families. It is located northeast of Downtown Toronto, in the vicinity of Eglinton Avenue East and Bayview Avenue.
Former Prime Minister Stephen Harper was born in Leaside and attended Northlea Public School for his primary education. Leaside is also known for it's large variety of antique and speciality stores, a vast array of restaurants and a craft brewery.
To review our homes for sale in Leaside, Toronto click on the listings below. They are generally priced from mid $300s to over $2 million. All our real estate listings are updated at least daily.
- $724,9002 Beds, 2 Baths799 sqftMLS C452271433 Days on Market
- $925,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,399 sqftMLS C453482920 Days on Market
- 2 Beds, 3 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C45497445 Days on Market
- $1,475,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,399 sqftMLS C449742357 Days on Market
- $1,663,0003 Beds, 3 Baths1,599 sqftMLS C449927756 Days on Market
- $1,705,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,399 sqftMLS C445952390 Days on Market
- $1,780,0002 Beds, 2 BathsMLS C445615092 Days on Market
- $1,790,0005 Beds, 3 BathsMLS C447501277 Days on Market
- $1,850,0004 Beds, 4 BathsMLS C448003172 Days on Market
- $1,899,0003 Beds, 2 BathsMLS C449715157 Days on Market
- $2,030,0003 Beds, 3 Baths2,500 sqftMLS C4448656100 Days on Market
- $2,895,0006 Beds, 6 BathsMLS C450972745 Days on Market
- $2,950,0006 Beds, 5 Baths5,000 sqftMLS C451649039 Days on Market