Leaside homes for sale
Properties for sale in Leaside
Demographically, the Leaside community is made up predominantly of single-family homes housing upper-middle-class families. It is located northeast of Downtown Toronto, in the vicinity of Eglinton Avenue East and Bayview Avenue.
Former Prime Minister Stephen Harper was born in Leaside and attended Northlea Public School for his primary education. Leaside is also known for it's large variety of antique and speciality stores, a vast array of restaurants and a craft brewery.
To review our homes for sale in Leaside, Toronto click on the listings below. They are generally priced from mid $300s to over $2 million. All our real estate listings are updated at least daily.
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath499 sqftMLS C484282263 Days on Market
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath999 sqftMLS C491065910 Days on Market
- $669,9902 Beds, 2 Baths799 sqftMLS C489783621 Days on Market
- $1,283,1412 Beds, 2 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C488641929 Days on Market
- $1,288,1412 Beds, 2 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C489940220 Days on Market
- $1,290,1412 Beds, 2 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C488628429 Days on Market
- $1,300,1412 Beds, 2 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C4791240104 Days on Market
- $1,350,0002 Beds, 2 Baths999 sqftMLS C488666529 Days on Market
- $1,555,1412 Beds, 3 Baths1,399 sqftMLS C4791228104 Days on Market
- $1,687,1413 Beds, 2 Baths1,599 sqftMLS C4789877105 Days on Market
- $1,760,0003 Beds, 3 Baths1,599 sqftMLS C489851020 Days on Market
- $1,900,9005 Beds, 3 BathsMLS C49222873 Days on Market
- $2,298,0003 Beds, 3 Baths2,000 sqft lot 21,345 sqftMLS C483552469 Days on Market