Leaside homes for sale
Properties for sale in Leaside
Demographically, the Leaside community is made up predominantly of single-family homes housing upper-middle-class families. It is located northeast of Downtown Toronto, in the vicinity of Eglinton Avenue East and Bayview Avenue.
Former Prime Minister Stephen Harper was born in Leaside and attended Northlea Public School for his primary education. Leaside is also known for it's large variety of antique and speciality stores, a vast array of restaurants and a craft brewery.
To review our homes for sale in Leaside, Toronto click on the listings below. They are generally priced from mid $300s to over $2 million. All our real estate listings are updated at least daily.
- $659,9002 Beds, 2 Baths799 sqftMLS C458144562 Days on Market
- Price Drop2 Beds, 2 Baths999 sqftMLS C460758335 Days on Market
- 2 Beds, 3 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C461966822 Days on Market
- $1,272,1402 Beds, 2 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C461556527 Days on Market
- $1,278,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C462108520 Days on Market
- $1,534,0002 Beds, 3 Baths1,399 sqftMLS C460527139 Days on Market
- $1,665,1403 Beds, 2 Baths1,599 sqftMLS C460845034 Days on Market
- $1,679,0003 Beds, 2 Bathslot 49.99 acMLS C463037211 Days on Market
- $1,749,9992 Beds, 2 BathsMLS C461813325 Days on Market
- $1,850,0004 Beds, 4 BathsMLS C456232678 Days on Market
- $1,949,0004 Beds, 4 Baths3,000 sqftMLS C457501468 Days on Market
- $2,848,8004 Beds, 4 Baths2,500 sqftMLS C461755425 Days on Market
- $2,895,0006 Beds, 6 BathsMLS C4509727135 Days on Market