Leaside homes for sale
Properties for sale in Leaside
Demographically, the Leaside community is made up predominantly of single-family homes housing upper-middle-class families. It is located northeast of Downtown Toronto, in the vicinity of Eglinton Avenue East and Bayview Avenue.
Former Prime Minister Stephen Harper was born in Leaside and attended Northlea Public School for his primary education. Leaside is also known for it's large variety of antique and speciality stores, a vast array of restaurants and a craft brewery.
To review our homes for sale in Leaside, Toronto click on the listings below. They are generally priced from mid $300s to over $2 million. All our real estate listings are updated at least daily.
- 2 Beds, 2 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C466404813 Days on Market
- 2 Beds, 2 Baths999 sqftMLS C460758399 Days on Market
- $1,272,1402 Beds, 2 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C461556591 Days on Market
- $1,278,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C462108584 Days on Market
- $1,534,0002 Beds, 3 Baths1,399 sqftMLS C4605271103 Days on Market
- $1,665,1403 Beds, 2 Baths1,599 sqftMLS C460845098 Days on Market
- $1,679,0003 Beds, 2 Bathslot 49.99 acMLS C463037275 Days on Market
- $2,895,0006 Beds, 6 BathsMLS C4509727199 Days on Market
- $2,998,0004 Beds, 5 Baths2,500 sqftMLS C466144816 Days on Market