Leaside homes for sale
Properties for sale in Leaside
Demographically, the Leaside community is made up predominantly of single-family homes housing upper-middle-class families. It is located northeast of Downtown Toronto, in the vicinity of Eglinton Avenue East and Bayview Avenue.
Former Prime Minister Stephen Harper was born in Leaside and attended Northlea Public School for his primary education. Leaside is also known for it's large variety of antique and speciality stores, a vast array of restaurants and a craft brewery.
To review our homes for sale in Leaside, Toronto click on the listings below. They are generally priced from mid $300s to over $2 million. All our real estate listings are updated at least daily.
- $968,0003 Beds, 4 Baths1,799 sqftMLS C471420129 Days on Market
- $1,149,0003 Beds, 2 Baths1,500 sqftMLS C47339768 Days on Market
- $1,272,1402 Beds, 2 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C4615565167 Days on Market
- $1,278,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,199 sqftMLS C4621085160 Days on Market
- $1,470,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,100 sqftMLS C471946326 Days on Market
- $1,534,0002 Beds, 3 Baths1,399 sqftMLS C4605271179 Days on Market
- $1,665,1403 Beds, 2 Baths1,599 sqftMLS C4608450174 Days on Market
- $1,899,9004 Beds, 4 BathsMLS C467061581 Days on Market
- $2,649,0004 Beds, 5 BathsMLS C471099333 Days on Market