Free 1 week or weekend stay at the Couture near Yorkville! 3 winners will be announced on March 1, 2017.
With our new promo video launching this month, we are thanking our social media followers with a free stay at the Couture as part of the Modern Family Realtor Gives Back Campaign!!
Like and share this post to enter contest.
Winners will be announced on March 1, 2017. Go to www.modernfamilyrealtor.ca for full terms and conditions. #MFRGivesBack #MFRContest #MFRealtor
Modern Family Realtor Contest Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS COMMUNICATION IS NOT INTENDED TO CAUSE OR INDUCE BREACH OF AN EXISTING AGENCY AGREEMENT.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to participants in Ontario. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Ontario, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Modern Family Realtor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions ofModern Family Realtoras final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 23, 2017 and ending March 1, 2017. All online entries must be received by March 1, 2017. Winner will be announced on March 1, 2017 and will be communicated by Facebook messenger, email or by phone.
- How to Enter:
- The Campaign must be entered by a Like and Share on a social media platform such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- If you prefer not to utilize social media, please email [email protected] to enter contest.
- All clients of Modern Family Realtor will be entered into the contest.
- The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Modern Family Realtor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion ofModern Family Realtor.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive:
3 Prizes – Free 4 night (Monday to Friday) or 2 night (Friday to Sunday) stay at the Couture – 28 Ted Rogers Way 1003. No holidays allowed. Subject to availability. 1 week notice must be provided. Must be used before June 1, 2017.
The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Modern Family Realtor. Prize must be accepted in person within 30 days of notification. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Modern Family Realtor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Modern Family Realtor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Modern Family Realtor. Winner will be notified by email, FB messenger or phone within twenty-four (24) hours following selection of Winner. Modern Family Realtor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and shall be saved for next contest hosted by Modern Family Realtor. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MODERN FAMILY REALTOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Modern Family Realtor, anyone acting on behalf ofModern Family Realtor, andModern Family Realtor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Modern Family Realtor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Modern Family Realtor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions:Modern Family Realtor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Modern Family Realtor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,Modern Family Realtor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Modern Family Realtor. Modern Family Realtor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmlessModern Family Realtorand its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFCANADA ANDONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign isModern Family Realtor, 315 Castlefield Ave, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5N 1L4.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn: If you use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted byModern Family Realtoris in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- ___ By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Skill Testing Question – Winners must complete to claim prize.
315 + 99 – 9 = ________