Moving can be extremely stressful if you don’t plan out the details ahead of time. This month’s article offers a gorgeous property in Puerto Vallarta and details on our August Social Media Contest!
There are also some details on a corporate discount for the CNE, the current Toronto market, and possible moving day details!
Thanks so much for checking out this month’s newsletter. Please get in touch if you have any questions or comments regarding the articles or real estate in general — it’d be great to hear from you!
- Enter to win a FREE 2 Night Vacation to Westin Trillium in Blue Mountain!
- How to Win?
You can find our posts on regarding the contest details on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn! Also, check out our website, modernfamilyrealtor.ca for contest rules and regulations!
To enter, simply reply back to this email with who you would bring on the vacation if you were chosen as the winner! Good luck to all and from all of us at Modern Family Realtor, thank you for the continued support this summer!
CHECK OUT THIS LISTING IN PUERTO VALLARTA
You can find more details about the listing at
The unit is a 1 bed 2 bath condo with gorgeous views of Puerto Vallarta.
- It is priced at $249,900 USD
- The property is located at 399 Ignacio L. Vallarta 501 V399 JA
- Beautiful Condominium that comes with furniture
- A great location in the best zone of Puerto Vallarta
- A few minutes of the los Muertos beach
You can also reply to this email to gain more details in the property! Just use the subject line “Puerto Vallarta Property!”
CNE CORPORATE RATES
- Admission Pass (admission only): Corporate price $14 per person/ticket (Save $5.99) All ages – includes admission to grounds, shows & exhibits
- Ride All Day Pass (admission & midway rides): Corporate price $36 per person/ticket (Save up $28.99) All ages – includes admission to grounds, shows & exhibits AND unlimited midway rides
Residential sales reported through TREB’s MLS® System for July 2018 amounted to 6,961 – up 18.6 per cent compared to July 2017. Over the same period, the average selling price was up by 4.8 per cent to $782,129, including a moderate increase for detached home types. New listings in July 2018 were down by 1.8 per cent year-over-year.