King West condos for sale
If you are looking to purchase a condo in King West Village, one of Toronto's fastest growing neighbourhoods you have come to the right place! It has been compared to the Soho neighbourhood in New York and we love it.
King West Village is especially popular with young urban professionals, both singles and couples, who desire an urban lifestyle close to their downtown offices and within walking distance of Toronto's entertainment district.
What's in the king west area:
With a perfect walk score of 100, King West has everything your heart desires. Restaurant Row between John and Peter Streets can satisfy any craving you have. You can catch a movie at the Tiff Bell Lightbox which is home of the Toronto International Film Festival, even enjoy some of the best coffee shops the city has to offer. There is excellent shopping, with the original Got Style and a surprising amount of green space, including the Stanley Off Leash Dog Park. Proving that King West isn’t a just all condos. If you need a change of pace head north to Grange Park and check out the AGO or to Trinity Bellwoods Park for a picnic.
- 0 Beds, 1 Bath499 sqftMLS C470772789 Days on Market
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath599 sqftMLS C470754590 Days on Market
- 2 Beds, 1 Bath899 sqftMLS C470764690 Days on Market
- 0 Beds, 0 BathMLS C470566192 Days on Market
- 2 Beds, 3 Baths2,249 sqftMLS C470515393 Days on Market
- 2 Beds, 1 Bath799 sqftMLS C470339594 Days on Market
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath599 sqftMLS C470145896 Days on Market
- $2,525,0002 Beds, 3 Baths1,799 sqftMLS C470185496 Days on Market
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath599 sqftMLS C4693962104 Days on Market
- 2 Beds, 2 Baths799 sqftMLS C4688510111 Days on Market
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath699 sqftMLS C4682741118 Days on Market
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath799 sqftMLS C4672184132 Days on Market
- 2 Beds, 2 Baths799 sqftMLS C4671381133 Days on Market
- $298,000MLS C4668577137 Days on Market
- $249,000MLS C4660193148 Days on Market
- MLS C4658289152 Days on Market
- $129,000MLS C4637063195 Days on Market