Danforth village homes for sale
Danforth Avenue (informally also known as the Danforth) and Danforth Road are two historically-related arterial streets in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Danforth Avenue is an east-west street which begins in Old Toronto at the Prince Edward Viaduct as a continuation of Bloor Street and continues for about six kilometres east through old Toronto, about 350 metres of old East York, and a further five kilometres in Scarborough until intersecting with Kingston Road via a trumpet interchange. Danforth Road splits off the Avenue west of Warden Avenue, and runs diagonally northeast until south of Lawrence Avenue, where it continues as McCowan Road.
If you have any questions about this area please contact us, otherwise feel free to browse our active listings below. These are updated at least daily.
- $1,899,9004 Beds, 5 Baths2,500 sqftMLS E477496938 Days on Market
- $2,595,0000 Beds, 0 BathMLS E476073255 Days on Market
- $2,595,000MLS E475985356 Days on Market
- $3,200,000MLS E4697458138 Days on Market
- $4,888,000MLS E477609736 Days on Market
- $5,299,000MLS E4696492139 Days on Market