Danforth village homes for sale
Danforth Avenue (informally also known as the Danforth) and Danforth Road are two historically-related arterial streets in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Danforth Avenue is an east-west street which begins in Old Toronto at the Prince Edward Viaduct as a continuation of Bloor Street and continues for about six kilometres east through old Toronto, about 350 metres of old East York, and a further five kilometres in Scarborough until intersecting with Kingston Road via a trumpet interchange. Danforth Road splits off the Avenue west of Warden Avenue, and runs diagonally northeast until south of Lawrence Avenue, where it continues as McCowan Road.
If you have any questions about this area please contact us, otherwise feel free to browse our active listings below. These are updated at least daily.
- $1,350,000MLS E471282425 Days on Market
- $1,599,000MLS E4649335116 Days on Market
- $1,624,000MLS E468084760 Days on Market
- $1,699,000MLS E470745029 Days on Market
- $1,788,0004 Beds, 5 BathsMLS E470290934 Days on Market
- $1,850,000MLS E466956875 Days on Market
- $2,700,000MLS E467890362 Days on Market
- $3,200,000MLS E469745840 Days on Market
- $4,888,000MLS E465874489 Days on Market
- $5,799,000MLS E469649241 Days on Market