Danforth village homes for sale
Danforth Avenue (informally also known as the Danforth) and Danforth Road are two historically-related arterial streets in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Danforth Avenue is an east-west street which begins in Old Toronto at the Prince Edward Viaduct as a continuation of Bloor Street and continues for about six kilometres east through old Toronto, about 350 metres of old East York, and a further five kilometres in Scarborough until intersecting with Kingston Road via a trumpet interchange. Danforth Road splits off the Avenue west of Warden Avenue, and runs diagonally northeast until south of Lawrence Avenue, where it continues as McCowan Road.
If you have any questions about this area please contact us, otherwise feel free to browse our active listings below. These are updated at least daily.
- $1,099,000MLS E474031285 Days on Market
- $1,120,0002 Beds, 2 BathsMLS E477744631 Days on Market
- $1,149,0003 Beds, 2 BathsMLS E48075248 Days on Market
- $1,199,0003 Beds, 3 BathsMLS E48101285 Days on Market
- $1,199,0004 Beds, 2 BathsMLS E48062289 Days on Market
- $1,349,000MLS E477896330 Days on Market
- $1,498,000MLS E478030930 Days on Market
- $1,498,0003 Beds, 4 BathsMLS E473483494 Days on Market
- $1,788,0004 Beds, 5 BathsMLS E48103674 Days on Market
- $1,899,9004 Beds, 5 Baths2,500 sqftMLS E477496934 Days on Market