Church and Wellesley is at the center of a neighbourhood which is commonly known as The Gay Village in Toronto. This LGBT-oriented enclave is also popular among young professionals thanks to it's close proximity to the downtown core. It is roughly bounded by Gerrard Street to the south, Yonge Street to the west, Charles Street to the north, and Jarvis Street to the east, with the core commercial strip located along Church Street from Wellesley south to Alexander. There are many gay and lesbian oriented establishments in this area but lots of people regardless of their sexual orientation call this beautiful neighbourhood home.
If you have any questions about this area please contact us, otherwise feel free to browse our active listings below.
- 0 Beds, 0 Bath499 sqftMLS C5603843206 Days on Market
- 0 Beds, 0 BathMLS C5603178206 Days on Market
- $200,000MLS C5549794247 Days on Market
- $10,000,000MLS C5532670260 Days on Market
- $499,9000 Beds, 1 Bath499 sqftMLS C5506750281 Days on Market
- MLS C5491138295 Days on Market