Leaside homes for sale
Properties for sale in Leaside
Demographically, the Leaside community is made up predominantly of single-family homes housing upper-middle-class families. It is located northeast of Downtown Toronto, in the vicinity of Eglinton Avenue East and Bayview Avenue.
Former Prime Minister Stephen Harper was born in Leaside and attended Northlea Public School for his primary education. Leaside is also known for it's large variety of antique and speciality stores, a vast array of restaurants and a craft brewery.
To review our homes for sale in Leaside, Toronto click on the listings below. They are generally priced from mid $300s to over $2 million. All our real estate listings are updated at least daily.
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,199 sqftMLS C444762534 Days on Market
- 2 beds, 2 baths999 sqftMLS C444787934 Days on Market
- $1,595,0003 beds, 4 bathsMLS C447315512 Days on Market
- $1,690,0002 beds, 2 baths1,399 sqftMLS C445952324 Days on Market
- $1,697,0002 beds, 1 bathMLS C4303722213 Days on Market
- $1,729,0003 beds, 2 bathsMLS C447056615 Days on Market
- $1,780,0002 beds, 2 bathsMLS C445615026 Days on Market
- $1,790,0005 beds, 3 bathsMLS C447501211 Days on Market
- $1,790,0005 beds, 3 bathsMLS C4375820102 Days on Market
- $1,850,0004 beds, 4 bathsMLS C44800316 Days on Market
- $2,249,0004 beds, 4 bathsMLS C446847217 Days on Market
- $2,699,0008 beds, 4 bathsMLS C446473319 Days on Market
- $2,895,0004 beds, 4 bathsMLS C447388112 Days on Market
- $4,897,0004 beds, 6 baths3,500 sqftMLS C446879317 Days on Market