Leaside homes for sale
Properties for sale in Leaside
Demographically, the Leaside community is made up predominantly of single-family homes housing upper-middle-class families. It is located northeast of Downtown Toronto, in the vicinity of Eglinton Avenue East and Bayview Avenue.
Former Prime Minister Stephen Harper was born in Leaside and attended Northlea Public School for his primary education. Leaside is also known for it's large variety of antique and speciality stores, a vast array of restaurants and a craft brewery.
To review our homes for sale in Leaside, Toronto click on the listings below. They are generally priced from mid $300s to over $2 million. All our real estate listings are updated at least daily.
- 2 beds, 2 baths799 sqftMLS C4304358
- 2 beds, 2 baths999 sqftMLS C4317619
- $799,0002 beds, 2 baths899 sqftMLS C4318746
- $1,460,0002 beds, 2 baths1,399 sqftMLS C4271784
- $1,595,0002 beds, 2 bathsMLS C4302293
- $1,628,0003 beds, 1 bathMLS C4290477
- $1,630,0002 beds, 2 baths1,399 sqftMLS C4321810
- $1,698,0002 beds, 1 bathMLS C4303722
- $1,699,9994 beds, 5 baths2,500 sqftMLS C4307620
- $1,850,0003 beds, 2 bathsMLS C4277712
- $2,089,0003 beds, 2 baths1,999 sqftMLS C4271795
- $2,295,0006 beds, 6 bathsMLS C4307938
- $3,088,0006 beds, 6 bathsMLS C4186817
- $3,900,0004 beds, 5 baths5,000 sqft lot 21,344 sqftMLS C4320048