Leaside homes for sale
Properties for sale in Leaside
Demographically, the Leaside community is made up predominantly of single-family homes housing upper-middle-class families. It is located northeast of Downtown Toronto, in the vicinity of Eglinton Avenue East and Bayview Avenue.
Former Prime Minister Stephen Harper was born in Leaside and attended Northlea Public School for his primary education. Leaside is also known for it's large variety of antique and speciality stores, a vast array of restaurants and a craft brewery.
To review our homes for sale in Leaside, Toronto click on the listings below. They are generally priced from mid $300s to over $2 million. All our real estate listings are updated at least daily.
- 1 bed, 1 bath799 sqftMLS C4015022
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,399 sqftMLS C3984214
- $1,420,0002 beds, 2 baths1,399 sqftMLS C3906717
- $1,599,0003 beds, 3 bathsMLS C3974643
- $1,648,0002 beds, 2 baths1,100 sqftMLS C3938045
- $1,749,0003 beds, 2 bathsMLS C3922715
- $1,770,8883 beds, 2 bathslot 21,344 sqftMLS C4014900
- $1,799,0003 beds, 2 bathsMLS C4004989
- $1,799,0002 beds, 2 bathsMLS C4002889
- $2,049,0003 beds, 2 baths1,999 sqftMLS C3939754
- $2,199,0004 beds, 4 baths2,500 sqft lot 21,344 sqftMLS C3967566
- $2,249,0004 beds, 4 bathsMLS C3960522
- $2,926,0006 beds, 6 bathsMLS C3991227
- $3,325,0004 beds, 5 baths3,000 sqftMLS C3949060