King West condos for sale
If you are looking to purchase a condo in King West Village, one of Toronto's fastest growing neighbourhoods you have come to the right place! It has been compared to the Soho neighbourhood in New York and we love it.
King West Village is especially popular with young urban professionals, both singles and couples, who desire an urban lifestyle close to their downtown offices and within walking distance of Toronto's entertainment district.
What's in the king west area:
With a perfect walk score of 100, King West has everything your heart desires. Restaurant Row between John and Peter Streets can satisfy any craving you have. You can catch a movie at the Tiff Bell Lightbox which is home of the Toronto International Film Festival, even enjoy some of the best coffee shops the city has to offer. There is excellent shopping, with the original Got Style and a surprising amount of green space, including the Stanley Off Leash Dog Park. Proving that King West isn’t a just all condos. If you need a change of pace head north to Grange Park and check out the AGO or to Trinity Bellwoods Park for a picnic.
- $999,0003 beds, 2 baths1,199 sqftMLS C436581591 Days on Market
- MLS C436446292 Days on Market
- $639,9991 bed, 1 bath599 sqftMLS C436244894 Days on Market
- $199,000MLS C436055298 Days on Market
- $699,9001 bed, 1 bath699 sqftMLS C4354004107 Days on Market
- $795,0001 bed, 1 bath599 sqftMLS C4350597112 Days on Market
- MLS C4347985115 Days on Market
- 0 beds, 0 bathMLS C4345067120 Days on Market
- MLS C4342498123 Days on Market
- $229,999MLS C4338464128 Days on Market