King West condos for sale
If you are looking to purchase a condo in King West Village, one of Toronto's fastest growing neighbourhoods you have come to the right place! It has been compared to the Soho neighbourhood in New York and we love it.
King West Village is especially popular with young urban professionals, both singles and couples, who desire an urban lifestyle close to their downtown offices and within walking distance of Toronto's entertainment district.
What's in the king west area:
With a perfect walk score of 100, King West has everything your heart desires. Restaurant Row between John and Peter Streets can satisfy any craving you have. You can catch a movie at the Tiff Bell Lightbox which is home of the Toronto International Film Festival, even enjoy some of the best coffee shops the city has to offer. There is excellent shopping, with the original Got Style and a surprising amount of green space, including the Stanley Off Leash Dog Park. Proving that King West isn’t a just all condos. If you need a change of pace head north to Grange Park and check out the AGO or to Trinity Bellwoods Park for a picnic.
- $2,025,0002 beds, 2 baths1,599 sqftMLS C4419960
- 0 beds, 1 bath599 sqftMLS C4420479
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,399 sqftMLS C4419485
- $859,9992 beds, 2 baths799 sqftMLS C4419097
- 1 bed, 1 bath899 sqftMLS C4418854
- 1 bed, 2 baths699 sqftMLS C4418327
- 1 bed, 1 bath699 sqftMLS C4416167
- $2,050,0002 beds, 2 baths1,599 sqftMLS C4416266
- 1 bed, 1 bath799 sqftMLS C4415918
- $1,495,0002 beds, 2 baths1,599 sqftMLS C4415618
- MLS C4415484
- 1 bed, 1 bath599 sqftMLS C4414739
- 2 beds, 1 bath799 sqftMLS C4414454
- $618,0001 bed, 1 bath699 sqftMLS C4414215
- $599,0001 bed, 1 bath699 sqftMLS C4413603
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,199 sqftMLS C4413489
- 1 bed, 2 baths699 sqftMLS C4413512
- $599,0002 beds, 2 baths799 sqftMLS C4413225
- 2 beds, 2 baths699 sqftMLS C4412934