Danforth village homes for sale
Danforth Avenue (informally also known as the Danforth) and Danforth Road are two historically-related arterial streets in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Danforth Avenue is an east-west street which begins in Old Toronto at the Prince Edward Viaduct as a continuation of Bloor Street and continues for about six kilometres east through old Toronto, about 350 metres of old East York, and a further five kilometres in Scarborough until intersecting with Kingston Road via a trumpet interchange. Danforth Road splits off the Avenue west of Warden Avenue, and runs diagonally northeast until south of Lawrence Avenue, where it continues as McCowan Road.
If you have any questions about this area please contact us, otherwise feel free to browse our active listings below. These are updated at least daily.
- MLS E444696410 Days on Market
- MLS E444696810 Days on Market
- MLS E444697510 Days on Market
- MLS E444348112 Days on Market
- MLS E444346212 Days on Market
- MLS E444342712 Days on Market
- $2,349,9008 beds, 6 bathsMLS E440454746 Days on Market
- $2,389,000MLS E444164013 Days on Market
- $2,499,000MLS E438058869 Days on Market
- $2,999,900MLS E4346291114 Days on Market
- $2,999,900MLS E4311549175 Days on Market
- $4,999,000MLS E438554663 Days on Market